The ICKSH 2020 Organizing Committee will offer the Travel Grant Award to presenters and especially participants from developing countries to attend. Travel grants will be given to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
- -Deadline for Travel Grant Application: December 27, 2019
- - Notification of Travel Grant Acceptance: January 21, 2020
- 1.Travel Grant Notifications have been sent by email.
- 2.Awardees will receive a travel grant in the amount of USD 1,500 onsite.
- 3.If you cannot attend to our conference, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible. In case of “No-show”, you will not be eligible to apply for the travel grant next year.
- 1.Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for the travel grant.
- 2.Abstracts must be presented by awardees at ICKSH 2020.
- 3.Presenters need to register for the conference. (Registration fees will not be waived.)
- 4.Participants from LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES, LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES or UPPER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES qualify as classified by the World Bank.
Eligible Countries (under $12,055 income) classified by the World Bank
|Albania||China||Guatemala||Macedonia, FYR ||Pakistan ||Syrian Arab Republic
|Algeria||Colombia||Guinea||Madagascar||Papua New Guinea ||Tajikistan
|Angola||Congo, Dem. Rep||Guyana||Malaysia||Peru ||Thailand
|Bangladesh||Côte d'Ivoire||India||Marshall Islands||Russian Federation||Tonga
|Belize||Djibouti||Iran, Islamic Rep.||Mauritius||Samoa||Turkey
|Benin||Dominica||Iraq||Mexico||São Tomé and Principe||Turkmenistan
|Bhutan||Dominican Republic||Jamaica||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Senegal||Tuvalu
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Egypt, Arab Rep.||Kazakhstan||Mongolia||Sierra Leone||Ukraine
|Botswana||El Salvador||Kenya||Montenegro||Solomon Islands||Uzbekistan
|Bulgaria||Eritrea||Korea, Dem. People's Rep.||Mozambique||South Africa||Venezuela, RB
|Burkina Faso||Ethiopia||Kosovo ||Myanmar||South Sudan||Vietnam
|Burundi||Fiji||Kyrgyz Republic||Namibia||Sri Lanka||West Bank and Gaza
|Cabo Verde||Gabon||Lao PDR||Nauru||St. Lucia||Yemen, Rep.
|Cambodia||Gambia, The||Lebanon||Nepal||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||Zambia
|Central African Republic||Ghana||Liberia||Niger||Suriname||
How to Apply
Download the application form
Complete and return to secretariat
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
- 1.Complete and return the application form to the ICKSH 2020 Secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 27, 2019.
* An appropriate subject line for the application e-mail is recommended, i.e. “Travel Grant applicant’s name.”
- 2.The ICKSH 2020 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by email.
- 3.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
Travel Grant Regulations
- 1.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the registration desk after their presentation.
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
* For questions regarding travel support, please contact (email@example.com).