The ICKSH 2020 Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. All conference abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System.“ Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
The presentation type may be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.Abstract submission does not constitute registration in the conference and presenters are required to register for the conference separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- -Deadline for Abstract Submission: December 27, 2019 (UTC/GMT-11)
- - Notification of Abstract Acceptance: January 6, 2020 (UTC/GMT-11)
- - Deadline of Presenter Registration: January 31, 2020 (UTC/GMT-11)
Steps for Abstract Submission
Review abstract topics and guidelines carefully
Sign up or log in
Click on Abstract Submission
Fill out submitter info
Complete abstract submission and author info sections
Receive confirmation of your submission
Abstract Submission Topics
- -Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- -Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- -Anemia and other red cell disorders
- -Basic Science
- -Bone marrow failure syndromes
- -Cellular therapy
- -Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- -Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- -Laboratory Hematology
- -Multiple Myeloma
- -Myelodysplastic syndrome
- -Stem cell biology
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Theses guidelines are for general participants, not invited speakers.
- -All abstracts must be submitted online prior to December 27, 2019.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- -An abstract consists of a title, author name ‘s and affiliation, the text of the submission and keywords
- -Capitalize the first letter of each word
- -Limited to 150 letters including spaces
| Author Information
- -Name: Write first and family name(s) in full.
- -Affiliation should be structured as follows: Department, Institution, Country
- -Degrees or titles such as MD after an author’s name must be deleted.
- -Structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- -Limited to 3,600 characters including spaces and punctuation
||No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
|Tables and Images
||Only one Table or image is allowed.
Before you click the “submit” button, please review the following information.
- -No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral, oral or poster, poster). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- -Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- -The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information. If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -Only outstanding selected abstracts will be reviewed on-site for the Best Presentation Award. Therefore, please submit your abstracts carefully.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by January 6, 2020.
- -The presenting author should reply to the acceptance notification for confirmation of attendance.
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by February 15, 2020, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.