Establishment and Membership
The Korean Society of Hematology (KSH) was established in 1958 for the development of research for blood and hematopoietic and related physiological and pathological phenomena. Now there are 1,500 members including physicians, scientists, nurses and pharmacists.
To lead the improvements in clinics and research for hematologic diseases, thereby contributing to medical advancement
To become a congress with global eminence
Journal & Publication
- -Since 1966
- -Open access & international readership
- -Convenient online submission
- -Covered by PubMed Central, Scopus etc.
- -Editorial Board Members: 108 from 32 countries.
- -Increasing citation
The Korean Society of Hematology hold conferences in the spring and autumn up to last year. From this year KSH holds annual international conference in the spring. About 850 members participate in this conference.
Research Group of KSH
- -AML/MDS working party
- -Multiple Myeloma Working Party
- -Lymphoma Working Party
- -Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Working Party
- -Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Working Party
- -Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Working Party
- -Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Working Party
- -Venous Thromboembolism Working Party
- -Red Blood Cell Disorder Working Party
- -Histiocytosis Working Party
- -Aplastic Anemia Working Party
- -Hemophilia Working Party